Pages

Saturday 17 September 2011

Edwina Ehrman's Latest Book

It has been my very great pleasure over a number of years to work with some of best writers on textiles and textile history: Mary Brooks; Dorothy Bromiley Phelan; Eva-Lotta Hansson and, of course, Edwina Ehrman. They are all delightful colleagues and I am privileged to know them. Edwina has a fabulous new book out now on The Wedding Dress - celebrating 300 years of Bridal Fashion. The timing is perfect for me as our son Gareth is to be married in November - on Guy Fawkes' Day - and I just cannot wait to see the bridal gown of our new daughter, Rachel. Goodness, I get goose-bumps just thinking about it!
Limited stocks remaining. Authored by leading textile expert Edwina Ehrman of the Victoria and Albert Museum in London this exceptionally well-researched book brings to life the 17th century needlework teacher Judith Hayle and her students. Price includes postage.

No comments:

Post a Comment